-eCkoO-

View previous topic View next topic Go down

-eCkoO-

Post  -eCkoO- on Tue Jan 10, 2012 5:12 pm

Hi everybody Wink
1. IGN: -eCkoO-
2. Country: italy
3. Something little about yourself: hi Smile my name is roberto, and i really want to join this clan Smile
4. Age: 17
5. KDR: 1.03
7. Link to your profile: http://combatarms.nexoneu.com/NXEU.aspx?PART=/Community/Profile&NickName=-eCkoO-
8. Previous clans: Ultim4t3 Force | CryStaL_FuSioN
9. Why u left your last clan? I'm still in CryStaL_FuSioN clan, because i'm writing i this forum by my iPhone ^^ but i will left my clan when i log, today or tomorrow Smile, the reason is that CryStaL are going to be inactive, and i don't like it, and there are so much females (in game, not in real).
10. How long have you been playing CA? 3 years
11. Your favorite map: Sand Hog
12. Your favorite weapon: m4a1
13. Why do you want to join to Original-Gaming? Because since now i was searching a "Only males-Clan" but i only found "DukeGaming".. Yesterday i met your leader and other members (Cannabiss, BBRect and a low level that i dont remember name) i a WOGL Room and i liked so much playing with you.
14. Banned accounts: No one, i was scammed 2 times: names was: rob_x3 (first acc, csm5, Lloyddah cpt4).

With lloyddah i had 1.70 of K/D, but now 1.03 because i was playing since a week ago with a very bad computer paid 200euros ^^, and i played a lot of SnD's [60% on website]
i was __LaPer, namechanged to -eCkoO- ^^

Thanks ^^
Eckoo

-eCkoO-

Back to top Go down

Re: -eCkoO-

Post  Guest on Tue Jan 10, 2012 7:26 pm

Thanks for apply. We'll let you know soon if you're accepted. Good luck

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum