Original-Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

hadprochar applycation

Go down

hadprochar applycation Empty hadprochar applycation

Post  Steffan Wed Jan 25, 2012 10:29 pm

1. IGN: hadprochar Main acc. D4athRain why not with him later.
2. Country: Germany
3. Something little about yourself: I like basketball, ice-hockey i don't speak much in ts just for cw i tell where i look etc.
4. Age:16
5. KDR: between 1.50 and 1.70 cause of low kills
7. Link to your profile:http://en.combatarms.nexoneu.com/NXEU.aspx?PART=/Community/Profile&NickName=hadprochar
8. Previous clans: In many but they were all Eli pro Clans
9. Why u left your last clan? Because i wanna play WOGL because it makes much more fun than just 25% rusher in snd all the flaming or the full spec in eli pro eli
10. How KD have you had in your last clan? Idk about 1.50
11. How long have you been playing CA? since a good xear
12. Your favorite map: Death Room, Junk Flea, Warhead, Rattlesnake, Short Fuse
13. Your favorite weapon: AK-47, L96A1 maybe some UMP
14. Why do you want to join to Original-Gaming? Because there is a good clan and i heared that you are a nice WOGL clan and since a week i stoped normal SnD and only play WOGL it's much better i think.
15. Banned accounts: NO one
16. Reason for ban: (if u have banned accounts) 1 time chatbann maybe 1 again or 15 days ban (with Major) i apply with my second Account because atm i don't have any money for some Gender Change and sometimes i like OMA doing with him but in last time i play most of the time SnD. I think there is no difference between ranks because with Major i would play in WOGL same and i don't play much atm with my Major

Steffan

Back to top Go down