Original-Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

_iEatDuhRice

Go down

_iEatDuhRice Empty _iEatDuhRice

Post  iEatRice Wed Jan 25, 2012 10:23 pm

1. IGN: _iEatDuhRice
2. Country: Germany
3. Something little about yourself: Well my name is Viet Anh and i was born and raised in Germany but I'm Vietnamese. I like to play Combat Arms in my free time but if none of my friends are online I often play one of the old Final Fantasy games. Or I watch Dragonball (reminds me of my childhood Smile) or some Korean dramas. Thats pretty much it Very Happy.
4. Age: 17
5. KDR: 1.40
7. Link to your profile: http://en.combatarms.nexoneu.com/NXEU.aspx?PART=/Community/Profile&NickName=_iEatDuhRice
8. Previous clans: ReisBude (which was a clan of mine and friends only). And some SnD clans.
9. Why u left your last clan? Me and my friend closed ReisBude cause no one was active anymore and we wanted to search a SnD Clan. And I left the SnD Clans because I didnt like them (community, gameplay, not so active etc.)
10. How KD have you had in your last clan? What KD I had in my last clan? I dont really know I can't remember sry guys Sad
11. How long have you been playing CA? Almost 2 years.
12. Your favorite map: Rattlesnake, Warhead, Piazza and Power Surge.
13. Your favorite weapon: G36E, Aug A1
14. Why do you want to join to Original-Gaming? Cannabiss_x3 forced me to join. No jk Very Happy. I'm really looking for a nice WOGL clan. Because I really like the WOGL community and I already played with some members of Original-Gaming and they seem realy friendly Smile. And I think i can improve a lot if I'm in Orignal-Gaming even though I'm already a experienced SnD player (I think). Because playing with and against the WOGL community is A LOT OF FUN and more challenging then those Victor Pubs.
15. Banned accounts: None
16. Reason for ban: (if u have banned accounts)

iEatRice

Back to top Go down

_iEatDuhRice Empty Re: _iEatDuhRice

Post  Guest Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:02 pm

Thanks for apply. We'll let you know soon if you are accepted. Good luck!

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum