_iEatDuhRice

View previous topic View next topic Go down

_iEatDuhRice

Post  iEatRice on Wed Jan 25, 2012 10:23 pm

1. IGN: _iEatDuhRice
2. Country: Germany
3. Something little about yourself: Well my name is Viet Anh and i was born and raised in Germany but I'm Vietnamese. I like to play Combat Arms in my free time but if none of my friends are online I often play one of the old Final Fantasy games. Or I watch Dragonball (reminds me of my childhood Smile) or some Korean dramas. Thats pretty much it Very Happy.
4. Age: 17
5. KDR: 1.40
7. Link to your profile: http://en.combatarms.nexoneu.com/NXEU.aspx?PART=/Community/Profile&NickName=_iEatDuhRice
8. Previous clans: ReisBude (which was a clan of mine and friends only). And some SnD clans.
9. Why u left your last clan? Me and my friend closed ReisBude cause no one was active anymore and we wanted to search a SnD Clan. And I left the SnD Clans because I didnt like them (community, gameplay, not so active etc.)
10. How KD have you had in your last clan? What KD I had in my last clan? I dont really know I can't remember sry guys Sad
11. How long have you been playing CA? Almost 2 years.
12. Your favorite map: Rattlesnake, Warhead, Piazza and Power Surge.
13. Your favorite weapon: G36E, Aug A1
14. Why do you want to join to Original-Gaming? Cannabiss_x3 forced me to join. No jk Very Happy. I'm really looking for a nice WOGL clan. Because I really like the WOGL community and I already played with some members of Original-Gaming and they seem realy friendly Smile. And I think i can improve a lot if I'm in Orignal-Gaming even though I'm already a experienced SnD player (I think). Because playing with and against the WOGL community is A LOT OF FUN and more challenging then those Victor Pubs.
15. Banned accounts: None
16. Reason for ban: (if u have banned accounts)

iEatRice

Back to top Go down

Re: _iEatDuhRice

Post  Guest on Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:02 pm

Thanks for apply. We'll let you know soon if you are accepted. Good luck!

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum