Original-Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PowerSkillz [Accepted]

Go down

PowerSkillz [Accepted] Empty PowerSkillz [Accepted]

Post  P0wer Tue Dec 20, 2011 2:01 pm

Hi Smile i want to join your clan and here is my apply:

1. IGN: PowerSkillz
2. Country: Finland
3. Something little about yourself: What should i tell ? Smile I like playing combat arms, and im not playing much other games.
4. Age: 15
5. KDR: 1.13 (Well im not KD player...)
7. Link to your profile: Guests can't post external links or emails.
8. Previous clans: Finland.Squad, FinSexyPoxyt, Finn~Active~Clan, Nemes1s g4m1ng, BloodBound (aka. EliteStopKickMe), Disoranized, Sieniveijarit, Exceptions .BeasTs (Im not clan hopper actually, i hate leaving clans, but i hate playing CW's with specs for example, and i cant be sure about clan gaming styles before i join them.)
9. Why u left your last clan? They was insane cryers, when i played against then in public, they called even me hacker -_-
10. How long have you been playing CA? about 1,5 yrs
11. Your favorite map: Short Fuse in eli pro, Power Surge and Sand hog in SnD (And junk flea when i dont feel like playing SnD or eli pro..)
12. Your favorite weapon: G36E, FAMAS and M4A1 in WOGL (UMP45 when playing junk flea)
13. Why do you want to join to Original-Gaming? I've played with iNenya- and i asked can i join her clan Smile

Im still currently in .BeasTs clan, but whisper me in-game when u have red my apply, then im going to make in-game apply too, if you decide to approve this.

P0wer

Back to top Go down

PowerSkillz [Accepted] Empty Re: PowerSkillz [Accepted]

Post  dENIthepro Tue Dec 20, 2011 6:16 pm

We will vote now. Thanks for the apply, we will let you know if you're accepted as soon as possible
dENIthepro
dENIthepro
Admin

Back to top Go down