Original-Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aply for Original-Gaming

Go down

Aply for Original-Gaming Empty Aply for Original-Gaming

Post  -QQmore Mon Nov 12, 2012 7:16 pm

1. IGN: -QQmore
2. Country: Germany
3. Something about yourself: Most of the time iam normal but sometimes i can be crazy
4. Age:17
5. KDR:1.43
7. Link to your profile:http://en.combatarms.nexoneu.com/NXEU.aspx?PART=/Community/Profile
8. Previous clans:All clan from Extremes; Basherelitegroup;HWG(holywarGods;Rebirth; WOGL.Germany(my own Clan);
9. Why did you leave your last clan? i dont leave my clan yet becouse without clan all kick me ;D
10. What was your CW kd in last clan?1.20
11. How long are you playing CA? i think since 2008
12. Your favorite map: Junk Flea ; Gray Hammer ; Powersurge; Sandhog; Warhead; Power Surge; Two Towers
13. Your favorite weapon: G36(when i play vs females) Ak47; M4; L96 Family; USP;MP5
14. Why do you want to join Original-Gaming?
15. Banned accounts: BERSERKA
2 BERSERKA- banned becouse Serverlogs if u think i use hacks at this time oke but let me explain what
16. Reason of ban:BERSERKA Banned Becouse Buguse glitching( this glicht becouse iam banned was already fixt and second at this time when Nexon just have released Cabin Fever and there was also not the limitation of fireteam-rooms (maximum number of fireteam rooms per channel). This caused massive laggs on alpha and bravo server. So people started to lag (they run around and kill everyone during the lagg, and at the end of it they got the kills) and because of that those lags were called OPK-Laggs.
BERSERKA- banned becouse Serverlogs if u think i use hacks at this time oke but let me explain what happend. I have played BF3 and when i close BF3 i forgot to close The battellog so my CA crashed i tryed to often to start cae SO the hackshield think i was tryieng to hack

-QQmore

Back to top Go down

Aply for Original-Gaming Empty Re: Aply for Original-Gaming

Post  -QQmore Mon Nov 12, 2012 7:19 pm

Sry i forgot the Piont 14.
14. Why do you want to join Original-Gaming? Becouse i know u all play only male becouse u play Public WOGL becouse u Play the mostime SnD

-QQmore

Back to top Go down

Post  dENIthepro Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:35 pm

You are in the voting section atm.
Good luck
dENIthepro
dENIthepro
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content