Original-Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RageQuiT- [Accepted]

Go down

RageQuiT- [Accepted] Empty RageQuiT- [Accepted]

Post  RageQuiT Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:46 pm

1. IGN:RageQuiT
2. Country:Sweden
3. Something little about yourself:Well im awesome at cooking. I always pay attention to whats importent in my life and if someone get picked on in school or so, im not the guy to back down and take the bullies side. Im funny in my opinion, i think expensive clothes and good look is importent. I always talk to much and i always say what i think. When im in ts3 or so i dont talk so much when it´s new people that i haven´t been talking to before but when im starting to talk and im feeling confedent i speak alittle more.But im not so much of a talker when i talk english. I am a bit of a perfectionist.
4. Age:14, 15 in June the 7th
5. KDR:1,38
7. Link to your profile:http://en.combatarms.nexoneu.com/NXEU.aspx?PART=/Community/Profile&NickName=RageQuiT-
8. Previous clans:FadeAway
9. Why u left your last clan? Becuase it wasn´t so fun i didn´t feel like a member.
10. How KD have you had in your last clan? Well we didn´t play so much cw´s so i sadly didn´t have a clan kd.
11. How long have you been playing CA? about 1-1,5 years
12. Your favorite map:Short Fuse,war Head ,Power Surge,Sand Hog,Dedge, almost every WOGL map
13. Your favorite weapon:L96a1
14. Why do you want to join to Original-Gaming?well it seems to me like a verry friendly and nice clan, 2 of my friends ( -HairySeaL- and _-KevZzoR-_) are in Original-Gaming and they really seem to like it. So i would be happy to join Original-Gaming.
15. Banned accounts:None
16. Reason for ban: (if u have banned accounts)

RageQuiT

Back to top Go down

RageQuiT- [Accepted] Empty Re: RageQuiT- [Accepted]

Post  Guest Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:41 pm

Thanks for apply. We'll let you know soon if you are accepted. Wish you luck

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum